Sunday, March 18, 2012

Contacts.

Hola Peoplz!!!
So In this post I am just going to tell you how you can contact me, since I have gained some more;
Way #1!
This Blog. (obvious :D)
Way #2!
TUMBLR!!!!!!
My username is Aunbisfan13. The link is -> anubisfan13.tumblr.com
Way #3!
THE 39 CLUES!!!!!!!!
My agent name is SapphireCat80. PLEASE add my card. Please email me if you want me to add your card. Here is a link to one of my posts -> http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/15004
If you are not apart of the website you will NOT know what I mean by adding my card. I will NOT tell you, it is Way too hard to explain.
So If you want info on the 39 clues. You can go to Rick Riordan's site -> rickriordan.com or the official 39 clues website ->the39clues.com

See ya!
           Anne B.

No comments:

Post a Comment