Sunday, March 25, 2012

Books.

Hey Peoplz :D
So here are my top ten books. My absolute FAVORITE books will be at the top.

The list.
#1.
Percy Jackson and the olympians.
By Rick Riordan. 
#2.
The 39 clues.
By Rick Rirodan,
Peter Lerangis,
Margret Peterson Haddix,
Gordan Korman,
Jude Watson,
And a couple others.
(each book in the series was 
written by a different author.)
#3.
The 39 clues 
Cahills Vs Vespers.
By Gordan Korman,
Peter Lerangis,
Jude Watson,
and 3 others.
#4.
The Heroes of Olympus.
By Rick Riordan.
#5.
Ella Enchanted.
By Gail Carson Levine.
#6.
Wings and Fairy Lies.
By E.D. Baker.


Ok, so I decided to stop at 6, mainly because I've read enough books that they are all Verry good that going through them alll and picking 10, well I would just go on and on.

See YA!!!! No, CHEESE!!!
                                           Anne B.

No comments:

Post a Comment