Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Quotes.

Hola peoplz,
So I was kind of bored. . . So I decided to make a blog with all of the quotes that I thought were cool, or funny ;) So here are some that are on the top of my brain.
Quote #1
"Trust NO ONE!!!"-William McIntyre. (As a Cahill, that comes in handy a lot, because betrayals are many.)
Quote #2
"Trust is a fragile thing, difficult to build--easy to break."-Alistair Oh.
Quote #3
Why spiders? Why couldn't it be follow the butterflys? -Ron weasly 
Quote #4
If I wanted to be tortured, I'd go to the opera.-Nellie Gomez
Quote #5
But don't they know I'm like DA BOMB? - Jonah Wizard.
Quote #6 (I hope this doesn't go on too long, i know that we all have things to attend to :D)
Shoot to kill?-Ian Kabra. (PLEASE don't come after me on this one, trust me, if u have read the medusa plot by gordan korman, then u will understand. it is sort of a joke. I laugh every time i think of it :D If you want an explanation then just email me, k?)
Quote #7 (this will not go on forever :D)
L.O.L-Lots of luck.-Shannon White.
Quote #8
CHEESE!!! -Wallace from Wallace and Gromit.

K so I WAS going to do a Quote #9 and #10, but I'm all out of ideas.
See ya!! Or even better. . . CHEESE!!!!!
Anne B.

No comments:

Post a Comment