Sunday, June 3, 2012

Some new things.

Hey peoplz!!!
So as people who I email a lot know I have a Song of the Month and a Random Quote of the Month in my sig. So every month I will post the song and the quote in a blog post here, k? So this month's song is:
Play On,
By Carrie Underwood.
I will also be posting the lyrics for the song, but I've already posted the lyrics for this song. 
And the Random Quote of the month is:
Crying does not mean the person is weak. . . But it means, that person has a HEART. . . -unknown.
Liked it? I'll be doing every month, hopefully. :P I need to go now, or else mom will kill me (just kidding :D).
SEE YA!!!!
                  Anne B.

2 comments:

  1. I like that quote. :) Were do you get all your quotes?? Looking forward to next month's quote and song! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ema :)
      I really don't know where I get them :D This particular one came from a pic that I liked. And I really don't know where I get them D: and thanks! There is still a long way to go for it though :D

      Delete