Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Crazy Saturday :D

Hi!!!!!!!!!
Now I know that I promised that I would blog every Saturday, but these last 2 Saturdays have been Really crazy for me and my family. So yesterday, I had a sleep-over with one of my friends from church (I know what you are thinking, Wow a sleep-over that is on a Saturday night and blah blah blah) but it worked out so that she came with us to church then afterwords she went home with her family, because we had a Branch activity yesterday so she came home with us and so yeah. and here is a picture of her lovely face :)
My Friend Sophie and her pretty face :D



Even though she did want me to delete it, but I couldn't ;D She was just too cute :D So we had a sleep-over and while she was over we basically did very little things :D

These are Beca's hands
 All right I should back up some that morning we got to go to the Shanghai Zoo, and we didn't have to pay a single thing for it, which was nice :) and we really didn't go anywhere well I didn't go really anywhere, but I did  get my face painted :D and here is some pics of the face painting: 
This is my face :D
And this is Beca's face :)
 Then we walked the mile to Green Valley which is where we have all of our branch activities. There we were able to have a good american barbecue :) and it was good :) Then after we got home Me and Sophie turned the computer on and were able to watch "House of Anubis" on "YouTube" And I am NOT going to say which episodes we watched :D then we would have to give Everything away!

And that is why I was unable to blog yesterday. 
SEE YOU!!!!!!
Anne B.

1 comment: